Central Connecticut State University, Spring 2000
Digital Design Resources Page
Windows 95, 98 and NT
- Digital Works 2.0, free, VERY GOOD, even allows hierarchical design!
- Digital Works 3.04, more advanced commercial version of the above.
- Micro-Cap 6, analog/digital simulator, demo version, free for schools and universities.
- Digital Simulator 1.1, free, does not allow hierarchical design.
- Xilinx, commercial. A student version is contained in David Van den Bout, The Practical Xilinx Designer Lab Book, Version 1.5, Prentice Hall, 1999, ISBN 0-13-021617-8.
- Workview Office, commercial. A student version is contained in James Duckworth, Workview Office Student Edition, Prentice Hall, 1997, ISBN 0-13-490327-7.
Linux and UNIX
- Chipmunk. This tool suite includes VLSI design tools as well as gate level digital design and simulation tools.
This page is best viewed with Netscape Navigator.
Return to Dr. Charles W. Neville's Home Page.