last modified on 11/03/02
Old Doc Neville's Course Archive. This archive lists the course pages for the most recent sections of the courses taught by Old Doc Neville at Central Connecticut State University between the Summer semesters of 1998 and the Spring semester of 2001. The course pages listed here are the original, non-updated pages, and consequently some links on the pages for the older courses may no longer work.
Course Pages, Summer 1998 - Spring 2001
- CS 473 Simulation Techniques, Section 70, Fall 1000.
- CS 460 Database Concepts, Section 70, Spring 2001.
- CS 423 Computer Graphics, Section 70, Fall 1999.
- CS 407 Java DB Connectivity, Section 71, Spring 2000.
- CS 407 - MultiTasking and Video Games, Section 70, Summer 1999.
- CS 407 - Codes and Internet Security, Section 70, Fall 1998.
- CS 354 Digital Systems Design, Section 01, Spring 2001.
- CS 290 - Java, Section 50, Summer 1999.
- CS 216 C Programming in the UNIX Environment, Section 70, Spring 1999.
- CS 161 C Programming, Section 50, Summer 1999.
- CS 152 Computer Science II, Section 70, Fall 1998.
- CS 151 Computer Science I, Sections 01 and 71, Fall 2000.
- CS 113 Introduction to Computers, Section 20, Summer 1999.
- CS 110 Introduction to Internet Programming and Applications, Section 01, Spring 2001.
Return to Dr. Charles W. Neville's Home Page.